8.10.12

Daybed comfort


Our foam daybed mattress finally succumbed to the rigours of childrens' jumping feet and the dog's daytime naps and ended up in chunky pieces.  I toyed with the idea of making my own but that seemed too hard (difficult hard). I wondered whether we could do without the mattress, just cushions but that also seemed hard (sore-backside hard). So last week when I came across these durable beauties (the mattresses not the babies), I grabbed the four I thought just might cover the large seat. Like jigsaw pieces they fit perfectly (just like our darling babies). Being in four pieces, they are much easier to store than one large single. The padding is dense so they don't slip about and as seen above, render the daybed delightfully useful once again. And the source? Aldi - $20 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment